Bio on the Associate Pastor
- We are excited to have a new Associate
Pastor, Bro. Curtis Robinson who is a long time friend to the Pastor.
- Bro. Robinson was born December 14th, 1939
in Angleton, Texas. He received Christ into his life on May 20, 1956 and received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit shortly after
receiving Christ. He graduated from Angleton High School in 1958. He was then married to Myrna on March 10, 1961. They have
- Bro. Robinson held credentials with the Assemblies of God and has been a pastor several times. He has been
educated through the Berean Bible study and received a Bachelor of Religious Education from International Seminary in
- Bro. Robinson started doing prison ministry in 1998. He became a Chaplain for the Texas Department of Corrections
in 2000, and went through a reduction in force in 2003. In 2006 he became a chaplain again for the Texas Department of Corrections
and is still a chaplain today.
- Bro. Robinson has Ministry Credentials